Our School Vision: Learn. Improve. Lead.
Our School Mission
The Linden Park school community is committed to ensuring high levels of learning for individuals.
- Provide instruction using research based strategies.
- Use formative assessment to guide instruction.
The Linden Park school community is committed to creating an environment that supports learning by helping students become respectful, responsible, and safe.
- Have high expectations for all students.
- Help students develop a growth mindset.
The Linden Park school community is committed to helping parents be involved in their child’s education.
- Communicate with parents frequently and in a timely manner about student progress.
- Help parents learn about best practices in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- We will provide a welcoming and safe environment for students, parents, and staff.
- We will be responsible for the success of every student.
- We believe that all students can grow, learn, and achieve.
- We will hold ourselves and our students accountable to high expectations of learning.
- We will work collaboratively to analyze and use data to monitor individual student learning and guide our instruction.
- We will model kindness, understanding, integrity, and respect for our students.
- We will model life-long learning by taking advantage of learning opportunities.